The information we collect
ThinkNewsBrands may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to news from ThinkNewsBrands
- Information about registration to an event or program hosted by ThinkNewsBrands
- Information that you provide when you agree to participate in a survey, questionnaire, promotion or marketing program run by ThinkNewsBrands
- The type of personal information that you send to ThinkNewsBrands may include:
- Job title
- Telephone number
Using personal information
ThinkNewsBrands may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you marketing communications where you have provided permission to do so
- Invite you to targeted and relevant programs and events
Where ThinkNewsBrands discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use the information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Although we cannot identify individuals from this information, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. Cookies can be disabled on your computer, but this may limit the experience our website is able to offer.
Third Party cookies may include:
- Anonymous tracking for analytic purposes via Google
- YouTube (embedded content)
- Twitter (embedded content)
- LinkedIn (embedded content)
Securing of your data
ThinkNewsBrands will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. ThinkNewsBrands will store all of the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
ThinkNewsBrands may update this privacy statement by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If you have questions about this privacy statement or treatment of your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com, telephone at +61 2 8880 8365 or by mail at Level 2, 124 Walker Street North Sydney NSW 2060.